Thursday, May 07, 2009

a thin line between creed and greed

Alycia Goh -It's been a long while since I dress up, get out and party big time. It's bout time to get out there again. Hibernating season officially over. Hmmm, where should I go? As of 08/05/09 Alicia no more it's Alycia! I'm still me but starting anew. Shoooo off bad stuffs... Welcome goodies!
about an hour ago · Comment · LikeUnlike
You and 2 others like this.
2 people like this.
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 5:53am May 8
Shit! I'm still awake and hungry at this hour. Damn!! Eat or not to eat? Nothing much to eat also... Haiz...
Chris Tay
Chris Tay at 6:03am May 8
kopitiam & market already open... try to catch some sleep....
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:04am May 8
LOL... Hard to get to sleep when hungry... I think I still hv a instant porridge. Maybe will just make do with that...
Anthony Oh
Anthony Oh at 6:06am May 8
find on my food series ... choose what you like to eat
Chris Tay
Chris Tay at 6:06am May 8
ya is true when u are hungry very diff to sleep unless u are dead tired... hmm instant porridge, tats great.. after tat, rest n go to bed before the sunrise. i going to dreamland. See ya. Tc :)
Derek Goh
Derek Goh at 6:20am May 8
Clap clap* :)
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:23am May 8
Derek- Thank u... ;p up so early? How's ur twitch?
Derek Goh
Derek Goh at 6:26am May 8
I'm up everyday this time, rain or shine. The twitch was brief, nothing serious. Shouldn't you be sleeping? :)
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:31am May 8
Gd morning... Was trying to sleep but guess my stomach wouldn't let me... So decide to grab a quick instant porridge. Better watch that twitch and stop jogging for a few days, it might get worse...
Derek Goh
Derek Goh at 6:34am May 8
Oh its pretty ok. I have epelipsy and its getting a lot better this year with no fits already. I jog once a week and play tennis once a week. I won't b able to sleep if I don't tire myself. :) anyway my msn's derekgoh@gmail.com :)
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:36am May 8
Oh ok, still it's better to me safe than sorry just be a little more careful... Will add u in a while... Hv a gd day ahead... :)
Derek Goh
Derek Goh at 6:40am May 8
Nod* thanks, u shd catch some sleep :)
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:42am May 8
I will, when I'm done pleasing my stomach... :)
Derek Goh
Derek Goh at 6:58am May 8
Haha, I just had pig stomach soup :P
Alycia Goh
Alycia Goh at 6:59am May 8
Nice...
Anthony Oh
Anthony Oh at 7:10am May 8
juz finished work ... time to go home
Benjamin Franklin McLee
Benjamin Franklin McLee at 7:18am May 8
have a great time alice
Write a comment...

No comments:

nuffnang ads

nuff

paypal

About Me

My photo
too young to grow old but a master of his own futurama

sitemeter