Sunday, December 26, 2010

if u like jennfier the go for it

I was trying to escape from this mad cult leader who made our lives hell. Ian Tan , first one to be tortured and dead. Ju Lyn : Skinned alive, sorry I couldn't save you. Liyana van der Sijp : Almost ran away with me but you were caught and then gone. Dean Danoon :Still alive but also tortured. Everyone else was just too scared and I was running away till I was hit by a car and woke up. Damn.
4 hours ago · Like · Comment
Jennifer Chou Sorry, that I couldn't save any of you. I died in the end too :(
4 hours ago · Like
Pauline Tan ‎...... thats a dream. lucky me i'm not in da dream. teeheeee ♥
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou No, you were there too. You were half burnt. This bloody FB status didn't allow too many words.
3 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Pauline Tan oh fuck. thats for liking to play with fire. KNS. atleast just stab me n die better right?
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou I don't know la. You were half burnt, almost dying also. Sigh. Everything was real and most of the people were dying. I ran out only to be hit by a freaking car. Damn stupid.
3 hours ago · Like
Pauline Tan was it a nice car?
3 hours ago · Like
Win Sern i LOL-ed
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Couldn't see it la. All I saw was headlights coming towards me then I felt the impact and woke up.
3 hours ago · Like
Win Sern may i know.. what caused the impact.. ? o_o
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Eh, read the bloody status la. I was hit by a car and I woke up. That's the impact la !
3 hours ago · Like
Win Sern oops.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou ‎=.='
3 hours ago · Like
Chilly Foong but the end of the dream, I saved you. Cause I was having the same dream.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Hahaha, you ar. I woke up dy, didn't see you :(
3 hours ago · Like
Chilly Foong Cause I was resuscitating you. Apparently your boobs was obstructing my CPR and I pressed too hard and kicked you back to reality.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Gee, thanks alot Melvin. Bila free? Jom hang out for mamak, shisha and balitong session.
3 hours ago · Like
Chilly Foong Your treat this time? Any, just call.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Haha, wait till I'm back from Melacca then. I'm going later in the evening. Will call you when I'm back and free yea ?
3 hours ago · Like
Chilly Foong Oh sure. Like I said, just call. I am craving for shisha since long time. Almost went out to buy 1 and live in heaven for that.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou Oooh cool ! Okay, okay. See you soon then. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you !
3 hours ago · Like
Chilly Foong Let me know when you coming so I can make you some eggnog with extra kicks.
3 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Chou ‎:D Yay !
3 hours ago · Like

1 comment:

Teenage Lolita said...

How have you been, my loyal reader ?

nuffnang ads

nuff

paypal

About Me

My photo
too young to grow old but a master of his own futurama

sitemeter